Things to do and see around Aspens Springs
Aspens Heritage Farm Park has been developed with easy access to all animal viewing and participation areas.
The farm animals and recreation areas are wheelchair friendly and accessible to people of all abilities. As part of their farm stay holiday, weather permitting, guests can enjoy bonfire nights under the stars with marshmallows and chestnut roasting, in season.
Visitors are welcome to enjoy the natural bush, fishing in the lake, yabbying in the dams, chestnut and fruit picking in season and joining in farm holiday activities.
There is a childrens playground and plenty of space for kicking or batting a ball.
Your pets will be delighted with the space THEY have to romp in!
- A Scottish Highland Cattle Stud
- A variety of goats, sheep and alpacas
- Prize pigs named "Lola" and "Harrison"
- Chickens / ducks / geese / turkeys/ peacocks/pheasants
- Rabbits and guinea pigs
- Shetland pony named "Valentine"
- Clydesdale x named Finn
- A miniature pony called "Josephine"
- Chestnut and home fruit orchards
- Wild and other berries in season
- Paulownia and native forests
- Water lily ponds